Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Back, for good??

It's been 2 years since my last post, i actually don't believe in this, you know, talking about personal stuff or sharing what are you doing with anyone who might have enough free time to stumble on and read,but i guess im in for a shot.. I'll try to make it fair, share constantly ;) . Been using twitter more now, so you can check up on there, i'll definitely post more often there.

Just finished a basketball game, i lost all my aim :( haven't played in a real team for 5 years, miss it so bad, the referee was actually my team coach 7 years ago, we talked for a while, and i think he is still the same as he was, which is something i just cant understand, how can a man with so much time be the same, there is obviously room for improvement, but thats just what i think, what if he really found the way he want his life to be, who am i to tell him otherwise, over thinking this always make my head hurt..

oh, i just remembered i wanted to try helium, also for writing, but never seem to do it.. im just looking for things to make me feel the same as i did.. im with the same notebook i turned to when i was 16 (im 22 now) and find myself writing the same things i did..


this always happens, i cant find to make up my mind and stayed focus on something, i've wont land anywhere :( i just erased what i wrote here because i could make any sense of it..


meh i guess thats good for now ;)


i feel better ( i exceed the need of smileys in my writing, but how can you tell the face im trying to deliver this words with :P you know, i have to trow in the feeling)


peace

No comments: